Omigosh! Did this weekend puzzle finally take the Clue Crew over and hour to solve?! If I had to put money on it, this is not the puzzle that I would’ve bet to be tough. I will say though, many of you figured out the “gist” of the solutions probably within the hour but not all the wording was exactly right. Anyway, another weekend and another puzzle went by and I am so proud of the community.
In case you weren’t streaming or solving the puzzles with friends, the solution to the printing errors are below!
As a little extra reward for your continued sleuthing, Roo and Brighella dug up the super high-definition wallpaper that you have been asking for!
Make sure to thank them next time you see them hanging around a stream or online, and as always, let us know if there is something else you’d like to see. We can’t make any promises, but sometimes we can make a little Nancy magic happen. 🪄
Now that we’ve put out a couple nice images, has anyone already started using any #ND34 images as your desktop wallpapers or phone backgrounds? You could do a lot worse than having charming Radek grace your lock screen. I personally think our cozy coffee shop might replace Nancy’s desk as my work laptop background. That image is one of my favorites. What has been your favorite image we’ve released? So far, I think we’ve revealed our coffee shop, tech store, and a pretty dreamy Castle Courtyard. That’s three environments! Comment below how many more environments you think we’ll get to explore in Game 34.
Weekend Puzzle #378 Answers
Click to view answers
- Prague Castle is the third largest in the world.
- Prague houses one of the world’s largest and most prestigious universities, Charles University.
- The first café in Prague dates back to the 16th century.
- Legend has it that Old town councilors blinded Hanus Carolinum, the genius who created the world-famous clock tower.
- They feared that he might create a similar clock tower in another city, making Prague’s less unique.