How to Access Your Account:
To access your account (profile, order history, payment info) please click here.
Need Technical Support for Nancy Drew Games? Search by game title or keyword, or check the FAQs for help:
- Games: for game-specific help, including patches.
- Installation: for installation instructions and help with errors.
For more help email email@example.com
For non-Tech Support questions, including Orders and Feedback, check the Contact Us page.
Tips for a Successful Download:
Read here for detailed help downloading your Digital Download game if:
- You are using Wi-Fi, Satellite or a dial-up internet connection
- You are not sure if your game downloaded correctly
- You received a “No mountable file images” or “.dmg” error after downloading to Mac
- You received a “-5001” Error after downloading to PC
HeR Interactive has a new Online Store! You can now order both Physical and Digital products from one store.
We now offer International Shipping from our Online Store. All of our games, strategy guides, and other products can be shipped directly to you anywhere in the world.* For more information and Shipping Rates, see our Physical (Boxed) Products Help Page.
*Except where barred by U.S. trade sanctions.
Check our Online Store FAQs if you purchased digital download games prior to September 28th, 2011.
Windows 10 Compatibility:
We know Nancy Drew game compatibility must be on a lot of your minds with the upcoming release of Windows 10.
Microsoft has indicated that Windows 10 has the same base code as Windows 7 & 8 and therefore all games that work on Windows 7 & 8 should work on Windows 10.
Below is a link from Microsoft on this topic:
More information to follow as needed.
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 Installation
- Windows 10 Installation
- INI Error or CAL/CIFTREE Error
- .CAB, Cabinet File, or Digital Signature Error
- Download is too Slow, Interrupted, or Received 5001 Error
- Contact the Online Store
- Graphics Problems
- I’m stuck in a game!
- Install does not start when I put the disc in the drive!