Pre-Order Labyrinth of Lies!

Today is the big day! Pre-orders begin for Nancy Drew’s 31st mystery: Labyrinth of Lies! Surely you must have seen the news because we have shared it just about everywhere online. Still, I’m sharing the official trailer here, too:

Whatcha think? Yes, it does appear to be a different style of game, so we show it differently than last trailers. There is actually quite a bit of story we left out of the trailer… so you’ll have to play the game to learn more and uncover something greater than what you see here up front. 😉

We have a promotion going on for this pre-order period. One lucky person will be randomly selected from all who pre-order to receive the Greek Prize Pack. You can learn more here on this page. I just KNOW how much you’d like that Hardy boys pillowcase…! 😀

15 responses to “Pre-Order Labyrinth of Lies!”

1. ND's #1 fan says:

Oh, WOW!!!!! That trailer right there is amazing!!!!!! 😀 I’m so excited!!! And, I have a cousin named Xenia lol (no lie! haha, get it? LIE? lol I’m crazy, sorry)

2. Marissa says:

Ha! You should’ve seen Daniella’s face when I showed her that pillowcase:D hilarious! I hope that image comes available in the store in the future, cause I’d love to get that for her! I also really loved the trailer, surprisingly I’ve only watched it twice..but I promise you, there’ll be plenty more;)

3. Ruthie says:

One word; WOW! I am always excited for Nancy Drew games, but after watching the trailer for Labyrinth of Lies; I can not explain how excited I am for the game to come out!

4. jadyn says:

What do you mean by different kind of game? Like more story ? Or what …. and i preordered and got physical edition!!! So excited and yes i with everyone want that pillow case lol 😉

5. Connie says:

This trailer is sooo cool!

6. Rachel says:

Little Jackalope–
    First of all, I LOVED the trailer! You’re right, it is a bit different from some of the more recent trailers, but it’s still just as good in my opinion! I’m so excited for this game 🙂
    Secondly, I feel like the person who does the voice for Xenia has done another voice for another game, but I can’t quite put my finger on it! Am I right that she’s done the voice of another character?

7. Angela says:

Fantastic! I noticed that Nancy’s cell phone has been updated to a recent version.. 🙂

8. Bella says:

The Trailer is fantastic, i allready preordered the game as soon as it was available and now i cant wait till october 7th and by the way, im 40 years old and loving these Nancy Drew Games so much.

Keep up the wonderful work HI;-)

9. Gabrielle says:

When the game is about objects it’s not very good, we need a game about a person, kidnapping, killing…..

10. Jean says:

Ah I’m really excited!!!! I’ve preordered and cannot wait to play! 🙂

Will a mobile version be released simultaneously with the official release of the game? I remember reading somewhere (a press release?) that you would now be able to easily port new games to iOS.

11. I am sooo excited to play this game! Thank you for leaving stuff out of the trailer. I can’t wait to see what else is here.

12. Marianne says:

Ahhhhhh! It looks amazing! I can’t wait!!
    -Marianne

13. Jordan says:

Ummm….who doesn’t want a Hardy Boys pillowcase? Pre-ordered for Mac download! October can’t come soon enough! This looks so exciting!