We have a lot to share with you today! First off, we will be out of the office these days:
The winners of the cookie contest have been announced! Visit the Dare to Play blog here to see who won! (Thanks everyone for participating!)
Today is the first day of snow for us here in Bellevue/Seattle, and our Lead Tester and Designer made a snowman this morning:
Now for the conclusion of this year’s “13 Hints for 2013”! While I left a few in the dark and up to you to ponder, I am finally revealing what they all meant (except for 2, really). Here is what the completed list looks like:
- At the beginning of the year, we posted the music video “I’m Nancy Drew”
- We have begun to add “Badge” images for each game in the merchandise store. So far, only SCK and STFD are up, but there will be more to come: a different badge for each title!
- We posted the Lost Files of Gummy Bear Theatre video to YouTube
- We added many new Nancy Drew Moments to our social media sites
- Video Interview with Creative Director, Tim posted to YouTube
- The Clue of the Whistling Bagpipes (ND Book) helped to inspire The Silent Spy
- The talented actress of Prof. Hotchkiss returned to voice Harper Thornton in Ghost of Thornton Hall
- Secret: It’s still unofficial, but the big hint is in Creating a Character…
- Excitement: We have a tease below for something in the future…
- Charlotte’s Mask was given away to 100 lucky fans who pre-ordered the BONUS Edition of Ghost of Thornton Hall
- The pre-order contest for SPY was for the Kate Drew Spy Kit
- Nancy Drew will be going “undercover” again in 2014
- Fell, as in Alec Fell, a character from The Silent Spy
Here’s your tease to #9:
|“Fire so red, night so black. Dear, sweet Charlotte, please come back!”|
And of course, have a Merry Christmas!
We also have a birthday!