Where did the day go yesterday? And the post? Yikes, you know what that means? We’ve been busy! Here’s what we’ve been focusing on:
Oh hacky sack! Remember in last week’s post how I mentioned “Fun in the Sun”? Well this is what I was hinting at: Phoenix uploaded a new video to YouTube featuring…what else? Members of the Her Interactive team having fun out in the sun playing hacky sack! Watch it now on our YouTube Channel! (And yes, I am out there too. XD).
As for the weekend puzzle, I suppose I was being a little mean, but I made it tough because there is a little reward to the answer: secret knowledge! The keys are from several games, so if you hadn’t played the game, chances are you wouldn’t recognize it. But I am proud of you all for helping each other out on the Message Boards here! 😀
To solve this, first identify all of the keys by the game they were in.
1. [The Creature of Kapu Cave]
2. [Secret of the Old Clock]
3. [Shadow at the Water’s Edge]
4. [Ransom of the Seven Ships]
5. [The Captive Curse]
6. [The Haunting of Castle Malloy]
7. [Warnings at Waverly Academy]
8. [Secrets Can Kill Remastered]
9. [Trail of the Twister]
10. [Tomb of the Lost Queen]
11. [Message in a Haunted Mansion]
12. [Treasure in the Royal Tower]
13. [The White Wolf of Icicle Creek]
14. [Alibi in Ashes]
15. [Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake]
16. [Tomb of the Lost Queen]
17. [Danger by Design]
Then count (using the number provided) the letters in that game title to get a letter. Your end answer is this: [Creepy animal in DED].