Just as a head’s up, we are having an April Fool’s Weekend sale on The Captive Curse digital download. Lukas is a known prankster at Castle Finster, do you think you can avoid falling for his tricks? Mwahaha! If you haven’t played The Captive Curse, you can purchase the digital download for 25% off now until the end of Sunday (April Fool’s day) using promo code PRANK25.
On to the weekend puzzle contest! Check out the prize: A Warnings at Waverly Academy square Keepsake box! (And it’s very nice I might add.) *Note, if you would like to purchase a round or square keepsake box, you can in our Merchandise Store here. You can also choose another image if you’d like instead of WAC’s cover art.
1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer , email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Weekend Puzzle”. Please include your name and mailing address in the email.
3. The prize? A Warnings at Waverly Academy square keepsake box.
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, April 2nd.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the full correct entries by 5pm, Monday, April 2nd. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) 🙂 Each contestant may only enter once.
6. This contest is open to everyone. (Even outside the U.S.)
7. You may discuss the puzzle and help each other out on the message boards here.
And here is your puzzle. Ready detectives? Let your brains and pencils begin!