We have a couple of announcements and reminders today:
1) The TXT Challenge is still going on. Have you played yet?
2) We have a testimonial winner this week! Congrats to Sydney S., who will receive a Trail of the Twister Mouse pad! Submit your testimonial for a chance at winning something awesome!
3) Facebook Challenge!! If you help us reach 100,000 likes on our Facebook page by January 1st, we will randomly select 10 people to win 5 Koko Kringle bars each! Have you “liked” us, yet?
4) We have an Amateur Sleuth Blog contest! See here:
Here are the rules, read carefully!
1. Solve the weekend puzzle question by reading the 5 parts to the story.
2. When you think you have the right answer, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Weekend Puzzle”.
3. The prize? A physical copy of any Nancy Drew PC game, a blank Nancy Drew notebook, and a Nancy Drew silhouette phone charm!
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Wednesday, December 21st.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the full correct entries by 5pm, Wednesday, December 21st. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) 🙂 Each contestant may only enter once.
6. This contest is open to everyone.
7. Due to holiday shipping, the prize might not reach your house before Christmas.
The first Weekend Mystery series has come to an end! Read all 5 parts to answer the contest question below.
Part One: “The Threat”
Part Two: “First Clue”
Part Three: “Donut Evidence”
Part Four: “Library Search”
Part Five: “Case Closed”
“Nancy and her friends went to four places. Detective Ryan regularly visited these locations and took away an item from each place.
Name the four items he took with him.”