Christmas with my families was fun and relaxing this year. We watched football games, rode in a horse-drawn carriage, put puzzles together, played old video games together, and ate a ton of food. I’m sure I made at least two batches of homemade eggnog — but consumed all of it and didn’t share with anyone. XD
I’ve seen a few fans had a little Nancy Drew in their holiday season! One fan received a few Nancy Drew games (so cool!) and I was excited to see more fans wearing their new t-shirts from our Amazon selection:
What was your favorite gift this year?
There were SOOOOO many great cookie entries this year! It is always a tough job to cast a vote on the top three, when I think there should be like, 50 winners. Here are a few runners up that need some fame time:
Now with Christmas over, we get to look at the new year ahead of us! I’m not the kind of person to make resolutions, but rather a wish list of things to do in the new year. Here’s my wish list:
- Promote Midnight in Salem! (Even though I’m not making the game and can’t rush the process)
- Get more Nancy Drew merchandise!
- Travel to someplace Nancy has been
- Eat another KoKo Kringle
- Host more Twitch parties!
- Make another Nancy Drew mini-series on YouTube
- Finish the Treasure in the Royal Tower strategy guide
Well, that’s my start. Do you have a resolution list, or perhaps a wish list for 2017?