New Intern: Ellie! (And Weekend Puzzle #278)
June 12th, 2015
We shared one our favorite lines today from The Silent Spy… it’s too funny. XD
Guess what? We have a new summer intern: Ellie! She will be sharing videos with you each Friday this summer!
We have another birthday to celebrate this weekend!
And here’s your weekend puzzle. Enjoy! Solve this code:
- Moon is second
- Black is not first
- Diamond is not red
- Moon is somewhere between blue and star
- Diamond is somewhere after heart
- Square is neither in 3rd or 4th place
- Third place is pink
- Black is immediately after diamond
- Red is immediately before star
- Heart is not purple
- Heart is immediately before Moon
Posted in: Blogs, intern, The Silent Spy, Video Blog, Weekend Puzzle, YouTube
Is the answer to the the puzzle this? 1. Blue heart 2. Red moon 3. Pink star 4. Purple diamond 5. Black square
Oh my gosh, so cool! I’m from Chicago too! 😀 Go Hawks! XD
Blue heart, red moon, pink star, purple diamond, black square.
These kinds of puzzles are my favourite! Also, welcome Ellie!! I can’t wait to see what she has in store 🙂
Welcome Ellie! I look forward to seeing your videos this summer, 🙂
1) blue heart 2)red moon 3) pink star 4)purple diamond 5)black square?
hmm…. the pachinko parlor in shadow at the water’s edge. that is by favorite nancy drew game.
1. Blue heart
2. Red moon
3. Pink star
4. Purple diamond
5. Black square