Today our Tech Support and I locked ourselves away in the conference room for a short time to work on a fun project for the future. It required asking to borrow our writer’s tablet and microphone.
We recorded several takes, once with the instrument, and a few with vocals, then I took it over to my computer, checked the pacing to make sure it was on time, and we went back to finish more vocals. I’m rather happy with the outcome! I think it will be a lot of fun!
Recording the first track: done!
Now I need to do some research on…well…something awesome. I can’t say or I’ll give it away. However, here’s a direct clue from our project: