Message Board Avatars
Hello sleuths! Below are the approved avatars you may choose from and use in the HeR Interactive Message Boards. They are organized by game title or theme.
Rules: Please choose and use from any of the avatars on this page. If you are found to be using an avatar from outside of this list, the team will remove your image. The Moderators have a short list from selected avatars that extend to their use only, as they say “moderator” on the avatar.
- Scroll through this page and find an image you want to use.
- Click on your selected image, which will take you to a new window or tab.
- Copy the link (URL) in your address bar.
- Head over to community.herinteractive.com to access the message boards.
- Login with your username and password.
- In the upper-right of the screen will be your username and a drop-down arrow, click it.
- Choose “My Profile.”
- On the left of your screen is where you can change your avatar.
- Click the “Edit Avatar” button.
- There are three options to choose from, but you will want to select the one that says “Copy and paste an image URL from a hosting site.”
- Paste (right-mouse click “Paste” or Ctrl+V) your link into the bar and click “Continue.”
- Drag the selected portion of the image or one of its edges, to move or resize it and set how you want your avatar to appear. (Stretch the highlighted space to include the full image.)
- Click “Save.”
#1 (SCKR) Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED
#2 (STfD) Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger
#3 (MHM) Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
#4 (TRT) Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower
#5 (FIN) Nancy Drew: The Final Scene
#6 (SSH) Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand
#7 (DOG) Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
#8 (CAR) Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel
#9 (DDI) Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island
#10 (SHA) Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch
#11 (CUR) Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor
#12 (CLK) Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock
#13 (TRN) Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
#14 (DAN) Nancy Drew: Danger by Design
#15 (CRE) Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave
#16 (ICE) Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
#17 (CRY) Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull
#18 (VEN) Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice
#19 (HAU) Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy
#20 (RAN) Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships
#21 (WAC) Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy
#22 (TOT) Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister
#23 (SAW) Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water’s Edge
#24 (CAP) Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse
#25 (ASH) Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes
#26 (TMB) Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen
#27 (DED) Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device
#28 (GTH) Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall
#29 (SPY) Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
#30 (MED) Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion
#31 (LIE) Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies
#32 (SEA) Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness
#33 (MID) Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem
- (None available at this time.)
#1 (LCC) Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses!
#2 (RED) Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger!
(CNC) Nancy Drew Codes & Clues
- (None available at this time.)
The Cody Capers
The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks
General Nancy Drew and HeR Interactive
Unable to locate edit avatar button.
Hi Holly! Thanks for the alert! I think I fixed it. Would you test it again for me?
Thank you for updating it! I’ve been waiting a long time for avatars to be back!
I tried the portrait of Charlotte (side view, not the ghostly one where you see her face). It says “not a valid image file.”
I tried to copy and paste the address without actually opening it in a new tab (I’m on my phone). When I fully open the new tab, then copy and paste, it worked.
Thank you for bringing the avatars back! Can’t wait for the Midnight in Salem ones. Hoping for one with both the Hardy boys!