We have received a ton of Nancy Drew-themed costumes! And they look fantastic! I thought to address a few common questions and concerns about the entries here on the blog, in case you were curious. 🙂
- If you entered your costume on Facebook, wait for us to private message you instructions for receiving your t-shirt. If it was tweeted @HeRInteractive on Twitter, check your messages. If you emailed us, check your email and spam folder (and we’ll check ours) 😉
- If you haven’t received a message from us, stay tuned! We are backed up on replying to all the entries and will get to yours within a business day.
- Costume entries must be photos you took this season, not old ones. You may use an old costume, but the photo must be new, preferably a new pose or background so that it’s “newish.”
- Most email entries will be tweeted to Twitter, with your permission
- We intend to re-tweet all entries on Twitter, and re-share all entries on Facebook – but please keep in mind we may be slow at getting to all of them since there are so many.
- If you do not see your entry, please let us know via the channel you tried submitting on.
- One t-shirt per person (not per entry). However, if you have multiple entries, go for it! There is still a chance you could win the BONUS prize.
- ETA on your t-shirt arriving at your house is not guaranteed, since Amazon is making them on demand, and they’ll ship them out from there.
- If you live outside of the USA, we ship the shirts to our office first, and we ship to your house from here – please keep in mind the delay because of this extra step. Amazon shirts do not ship directly international. 🙁
I am inspired every time a fan shares their art. Here’s Bernie45 (on YouTube) playing Kate’s theme. Be sure to look at the rest of that channel – there’s more!
As for the weekend puzzle, it was a playfair cipher. When you use the keyword “GTH”, it reads [autographed prizes].
And we have a birthday to celebrate!