Birding and Birthdays

Today’s Travel Tuesday moment is from Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. Have you explored forests? Have you gone bird watching?

Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Games Travel Tuesday

We have a birthday to celebrate!

Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Games Fan Birthday

Also, by request, I’m sharing this message that was posted to social media last week.

Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Games Update

14 responses to “Birding and Birthdays”

1. Happypuppyharley says:

I never lost faith in you guys! The more time we wait, the more excited I get! That means you all are putting a lot of hard work into this game! See you at the twitch party on Thursday!

• felicity18 says:

That’s exactly how I feel. I just know that this game is going to be really great and it will be worth the wait!

felicity18

2. Teresa says:

Thanks for the Update LJ and Her interactive!

3. Any says:

How about Mr.Mingles coloring page?

4. Esther says:

Are you able to make a coloring pages of the character art from MID?

5. Cole says:

So your big update is that you have no update…

Hello Cole. That is correct. Since our message hasn’t reached everyone and while we try to answer every individual question about updates, we made this visual message. There is nothing new to share about MID at this time.

6. Annalyn says:

Hi,
    I am a new software engineer and long time fan! I was curious to find out, do you guys have any woman programmers on your in-house programming team? And how big is your programming team overall? HER seems like such a small family company, but at the same time making a game probably requires lots of hands and a lot of work! Thanks! 😀

Hi Annalyn, we’ve had female programmers in the past and will continue to emphasize the importance of female programmers in the future as well. 🙂

7. The Red Wolf says:

Avid bird-watcher here! It was only because I played Ghost Dogs that I was able to identify the cardinals, (even the green females!) around my house as well as American Gold Finches and Blue Jays. I’ve photographed several other birds; so fun to experience nature first hand!