Welcome to 2017!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and restful (or exciting) New Year’s Eve break! (I sure did; I played video games.) A couple things to highlight these first few days of 2017:

Congrats to our Cookie Contest winners!

Also, we are having another Twitch party! Follow us here to get the alerts and join the live party chat.

23 responses to “Welcome to 2017!”

1. Prairie says:

Congratulations cookie contest winners! I love Last Train to Bluemoon Canyon! I can’t wait!

2. Will says:

Happy New Year, LJ!

Hope you had an excellent break as well, glad you’re back! 😀

3. Elijah says:

Hey LJ! Do you know if Stay Tunedfor Danger was ever released in the standard sized cardboard box? Not the huge retail box, but the regular size.

4. Ally says:

Those cookies are so cool. Some creative ND fans out there! Can’t wait for the twitch party 🙂

5. Jana says:

Wow – congrats to the winners! Those are amazing!

6. Teresa says:

Hi Happy new Year hopefully we get more updates on Midnight in Salem. I know a lot of people been asking you for updates and probably driving you all nuts! Whenever it comes out I hope it turns out good!

7. Lily says:

I wish Midnight in Salem was being talked about more . . .

8. Lpetiti says:

I almost feel like a broken record, but will there be any new updates on MID soon?

9. Mary Coleman says:

Amazing cookies,
    How sweet thou art,
    You gobsmacked a wretch like me….

I once was hungry,
    But Tess inspired a musical theme and you inspired cookies,
    If you were here you could have some.

(Homage to Tess, JJ Ling, and whoever decorated those cookies,)

1. I refuse to loop that. I really should apologize for the use of the tune.

2. Ya’ know… there could be a guessing game for MID. The entrant who guesses the date closest to the actual release date would win… cookies! Or ND merchandise. Or Koko Kringle, or something.

Obviously this is too soon to make solid plans about the release date. I was just thinking ahead (when I was not thinking about cookies and music).

10. felicity18 says:

Hey Little Jackalope!

Happy New Year and Welcome back!

I’m so excited for the Twitch party because Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon is one of my favorite Nancy Drew games of all time!

I just have a question about the Twitch Party. Why is the Twitch Party taking place on four nights instead of three in a row like before?

Thanks in advance,
    felicity18

Hi Felicity! Most of the older games are shorter and can be played in three nights. Since we’ve played most of the older ones, and are now going into newer games, it will take us longer. Thursdays and Fridays are the best days for us to stream, so we simply broke up the party into four days, two days each week. 🙂

11. Rachel Lawrence says:

I am super excited for the twitch party, LJ! I actually can join y’all this time since I am still on holiday from school 🙂 Thank you for continuing to do these Twitch parties! I hope there are some prizes to win (maybe a Koko Kringle bar?!) I can’t wait!

12. Teresa says:

Can I ask what MID means?

13. Kate says:

Can we please just know the status of Midnight in Salem? There may not be any new “updates,” however you are losing fans and dedicated customers because there has not even been a status update or glimmer of hope. As someone who has been playing these games from the time I was five years old, it’s really disappointing that Her Interactive is not giving fans the answers that they need to keep their loyalty.

Hi Kate, I’m sorry to disappoint. I don’t have any news or updates to share about the progress of Midnight in Salem at this time. When we do, I will be sure to post it to the blog!