The Ambience of Waverly

Do you remember the answer to today’s Trivia Question from Warnings at Waverly Academy?

Trivia_Tuesday76

This is classic, I adored the music of WAC. Wandering through the halls and hearing the lovely instrument play was just SO cool to me. I do think WAC’s soundtrack is among my favorite Nancy Drew music, including Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Message in a Haunted Mansion and Ghost of Thornton Hall.

Do you have a favorite soundtrack from among the games?

11 responses to “The Ambience of Waverly”

1. Hannah says:

Cello! I loved the soundtrack for SEA, LIE, SPY, Shadow at the Waters Edge, and Dange by Design.

2. Amy Christine says:

I love the music in Deception Island, Shadow Ranch, White Wolf…and that is all I can think of. I don’t really listen to the soundtrack as I’m more focus on the mystery but there are some background music I love listening to when I’m solving a puzzle or wandering around in the games! =D

This is just a game sugguestion I have in mind every time I play/think/see Warnings at Waverly Academy, I think there should be a game set in a college (perhaps Ned’s college, Emerson?). Maybe it’s because I’m going to college in the Fall…Anyway, I know Waverly Academy was at a boarding school for high schoolers but it felt like a college to me 🙂

3. terez says:

cello

4. Gabby says:

She’d played the cello. I wish I could play it!

5. Kit says:

Last night, I had a dream where Nancy Drew went to the International Space Station. It was probably the weirdest fandom dream I’ve ever had.

6. Joan says:

I absolutely love CUR’s soundtrack. I also love the modern theme from SAW. It always seems to get stuck in my head at random moments lol

7. Lily says:

I prefer the folk-ish soundtracks like DDI, SEA, HAU, LAB and so on…! 🙂

8. Kate says:

I especially love the track in Shadow at The Water’s Edge (my favorite game!) when arriving at Yumi’s bento place/George’s exibit. So fun and jumpy!

9. Cheyenne says:

I believe she plays the Cello 🙂

10. The Red Wolf says:

I love all of the soundtracks from the ND games. I can’t possibly choose! Right now, I’m listening to “Traditional” and “Ryokan” from Shadow at the Water’s Edge.

11. Audrey Robertson says:

Cello!!! I loved hearing it through the halls!