Last Pre-Order Day!

The hours are counting down! Today is the last day to pre-order Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness and get the BONUS EDITION! Tomorrow we switch to the standard version and the game will become available in stores as well. Whoo-hoo! I just might have to stop by a store sometime this week to see our game on the shelves. 😉

Countdown_2015seaPOs01

Looks like a few of you solved the weekend puzzle! Congrats! Here’s the complete solution:

Puzzle_2015May15_answer

We also have a fan birthday to celebrate!

Birthday_Mackenzie

13 responses to “Last Pre-Order Day!”

1. Faith says:

Hi! My birthday is on May 30th and I was wondering if you could give me a birthday shout-out! Please 🙂

2. Angela says:

I enjoyed the weekend puzzle! Puffins are very cute.

3. foundation2430 says:

Hello. I was having trouble with my order, I recently moved into a new apartment complex and that may have been the reason. So if I email you my address can you guys resend my order. My invoice for digitalRiver said that my address was unconfirmed. Like I said, it may be since I had just changed my address.

4. NANCYGEEK says:

Yay!!i I’ve already gotten my game thankfully. 🙂
    I found the “extra” thing, thanks to a little help on the message boards 😀
    Question…. I found one of Sonny’s comics, are there more than one?
    -NANCYGEEK

5. Alex says:

Hey, LJ, can you tell us if the numbers on the blue Easter egg represent a code or not? If so, could you give us a hint? 🙂

6. Jeff says:

I don’t get it, I pre ordered the game on 5/13 and i just got it today and its the regular edition #nophonecharms! #freakingout #seefacebook #mailbox! -_-

Hi Jeff! We sold out of the physical Bonus Editions on May 11th and soon after announced that. Sorry! 🙁