11.11.11 = Weekend Puzzle #129 (Contest!)
Today is 11.11.11! In honor of such a day, we are holding another contest, and the prize is a free digital download of game #11 Curse of Blackmoor Manor. (You may help each other out on the message board if you’d like, but just remember to put all answer in spoiler code for those who would like to solve it on their own.)
Here are the rules, read carefully!
1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Weekend Puzzle”.
3. The prize? A digital copy of the Curse of Blackmoor Manor!
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, November 14th.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the correct entries by 5pm, Monday, November 14th. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) 🙂 Each contestant may only enter once.
6. This contest is open to everyone.
Here’s the puzzle (featuring a lot of 1s). Good luck!
(And a big thank you to those who have served and are currently serving our country, happy Veteran’s Day!)
Huh. Does this have anything to do with the Haunting of Castle Malloy by any chance?
numbers,numbers…and some more numbers,lot`s of math these days