Friday’s come, rain and shine.
Grab a chair and get ready, cause this puzzle is a thinker! Enjoy.
Which game am I?
Use the clues with the board.
Each clue equals only one tile.
Some clues equal the same tile.
1. Seven Sailed.
2. It’s common.
3. If you said this was a necessary piece, I might think you had misread it.
4. Opposite of the beginning.
5. Apples, Cherries, and Pecans.
6. And ‘lo we did feast.
7. What we put between Bread and Butter.
8. Not exactly the sign for where a catcher stands…
9. Used to be.
10. (This step is its own hint.)
11. How you begin Calculations.
12. Forever sideways
Good luck and have an extraordinary weekend!
– Novel –