Nancy Drew® | games
Nancy Drew® - The Silent Spy - #29
About The Game
Info And Requirements
10 to Adult
October 22, 2013
OS X: 10.5.8 Leopard/10.6.6 Snow Leopard/10.7 Lion/10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 GB or more hard drive space
- Intel GMA X3100, ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300 graphics card or better
- 4x DVD drive
- Keyboard and mouse
- Internet connection the first time the game is launched
- This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
The Silent Spy
Defuse a Toxic Plot and Reveal the Truth Behind Kate Drew's Death!
Nearly a decade ago Agent Kate Drew left home to neutralize a biochemical weapon in Scotland. While her assignment was a success, Kate died in a car accident. Or so we were told. Now the echoes of a similar plot reverberate and it's up to you, as detective Nancy Drew, to thwart the sleeper cell and expose the truth about your mother's tragic demise.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to increases in printing costs, we are unable to offer a physical strategy guide for The Silent Spy. However, we still offer digital versions of our strategy guides with every game. Click Here for a sample of our Digital Strategy Guides.
Mac Users: Please order the Mac download from the Mac product page.
- Solve the Most Personal Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Ever! Learn about Nancy's mother and what really transpired during her final days
- Tinker with Cutting-Edge Spy Gadgetry! Expose dead drops and black operations by gathering intelligence and new leads
- Experience Nancy's Childhood Memories! Trigger vivid memories of Kate Drew as you discover critical information
- Match Wits with New Twists! Characters change their motives as your investigation unfolds
- Immerse yourself in Traditional Scottish Heritage! Investigate a remote training arena dedicated to the culture of the Highland Games
- Spy at Different Difficulty Levels! Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase mistakes without starting over