Nancy Drew® | games
Nancy Drew® - The Deadly Device - #27
About The Game
Info And Requirements
10 to Adult
September 17, 2012
October 23, 2012
OS X: 10.5.8 Leopard/10.6.6 Snow Leopard/10.7 Lion/10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 GB or more hard drive space
- Intel GMA X3100, ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300 graphics card or better
- 4x DVD drive
- Keyboard and mouse
- Internet connection the first time the game is launched
- This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
The Deadly Device
An Elusive Killer Shocks a High-Tech Lab!
Fear lingers in a remote laboratory after a physicist's suspicious demise. A police investigation resulted in nothing except a case as cold as the secretive personalities and steel walls that enshroud a top-secret Tesla-inspired facility. That's why the lab owner asked you, as Detective Nancy Drew, to expose the terrifying truth about The Deadly Device!
Receive a free digital Strategy Guide when you purchase either a digital or physical game through our website. Individual copies of the Strategy Guides are available here.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to increases in printing costs, we are unable to offer a physical strategy guide for The Deadly Device.
Mac Users: Please order the Mac download from the Mac product page.
- Uncover Obscure Tesla Insights! Discover true facts about this unsung and eccentric physicist and inventor
- Unlock Corporate Secrets! Interrogate coworkers as you examine multiple motives
- Solve Ingenious Puzzles! Tinker with strange mechanical wonders created by Tesla
- Play Addicting Arcade Games! Get a charge out of the new Aggregation puzzle game
- Sneak into Off-Limits Areas! Talk, walk and unlock your way into secret places
- Sleuth in the Day and at Night! Snoop or get the scoop from employees on day and night shifts
- Choose Difficulty Levels! Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase mistakes without starting over