fbpx

Ned (I mean Nick), Corine and Alicia

Check out the latest podcast episode featuring the voice of Corine! Be sure to listen to hear what other Nancy Drew character actor she’s married to in real life!)

Also, did you hear the news? Ned has been cast in the upcoming Nancy Drew tv series. Click here to read more. I’m not a big fan of the name change to “Nick”, but what do you think of this British actor?

Nancy Drew mystery adventure games

ALERT! We have revealed a new character in Midnight in Salem! Read her bio on the MID page now!

No weekend puzzle this time, check back later!

9 responses to “Ned (I mean Nick), Corine and Alicia”

1. Foundation243” says:

That’s awesome that the Midnight in Salem is FINALLT coming together. It’s been forever since we have had a new game!

2. Steph says:

I am sooooo excited for MID to come out!

3. Beni says:

I have an idea! What would be cool if once HeR got back into the groove of making games if they had a separate team working on Hardy Boys games. Instead of releasing to ND games a year they could release a ND game in the spring and in the fall a Hardy Boys game. This would enable them to have a whole year to work on each game which would raise quality of the games!

4. Anonymous says:

I love Alicia’s concept art! She looks like a very interesting character and I am so excited to have so many characters in this game! I’m so happy you can be sharing more MID information! I do have two questions, though. Is Midnight in Salem still going to be released this spring? And also, is there going to be a game 34 after Midnight in Salem? Because I would like to keep getting new Nancy drew Games for a very long time :)! Thank you for everything because you guys are the best! I have faith in this game!

5. Alicia Cole looks and sounds wonderful! I think I agree with you LJ, I don’t like the idea of them changing Ned’s name to Nick, I mean I don’t mind in the Bonita Granville ones that his name was Ted instead of Ned because the two name sounds are close, but his name completely different in the new upcoming series, I don’t think I like that.

6. I thought that was so romantic that the actress who played Corine is married to the guy who played Kit, it’s actually kinda funny because I kinda feel sorry for Kit who married a culprit, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! DUn, DUN DUN! **scary bad news music*** Joke, Emilie, SORRY! Haha!

7. Lia says:

Is this the same Alicia mentioned in SEA with Dagny?

8. Kelsey says:

Concept art is not a concrete release date. I’d rather have that. I’m getting seriously annoyed with this garbage. Tell us when the game is coming out or say it’s never coming out and stop wasting our time.