Tonight we conclude Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse LIVE on Twitch! Follow us here!
In case you missed yesterday’s stream, you can watch it on YouTube here:
Also, I promised you another great recipe: White Queso Cheese dip!
Get our your slow cooker crockpot! This is the healthiest cheese dip I’ve ever come across. Yay dairy! No added fake stuff.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ten ounce can of tomatoes with green chilies
- (If you are a fan of great flavor, then double all the above! Seriously. I do.)
- 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese (full fat)
- 1 pound pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat) OR 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Get out your medium or large crockpot/slow cooker.
- Throw in all ingredients! Save milk for last… it just splashes everywhere.
- Set crockpot to high for 4 hours, covered.
- Check every 20-30 minutes to stir contents.
- Once contents are melted and combined, set to low for 8 hours.
- Keep stirring on occasion, and keep lid on to keep cheese from drying out.
- Feel free to add more spices, extra cayenne pepper for heat, or more chilies if you want better or different flavor!
- Serve as soon as everything is melted and combined!
- Good for chips, crackers, pretzels, raw veggies, bread, and more!
- Can be stored in the fridge for 4 days, reheating or eaten cold for leftovers.
Here’s your weekend puzzle!