Nancy’s Bag + Screenshot + Weekend Puzzle #246

Dahlia posted another great video today, check it out!

Also, we shared a screenshot from Labyrinth of Lies today! Pre-orders start September 9th, but that is all we have announced so far…

Facebook_CoverArt_LIE01

Here’s your weekend puzzle, enjoy! (Click on the image for a larger view.)

weekendpuzz_080114

We have a birthday to celebrate!

Birthday_Dana

25 responses to “Nancy’s Bag + Screenshot + Weekend Puzzle #246”

1. jadyn says:

Days of ancient greece! Omg this is the first puzzle i have solved so far by myself omg 🙂

2. shadow_ranch says:

Oh wow! A screenshot and a preorder date already! I think I’m even more excited about this game than any of the past several (even though some of those turned out to be amongst my all-time favorites!).
    I believe the answer to the puzzle is “Days of Ancient Greece.”

3. LS says:

Looks like Secret of Shadow Ranch to me!

4. Sam Powell says:

The pre order costs 20$ right,not including tax and shipping?

5. Taylor says:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR SEPT. 9! Also, I am sincerely confused as to how to solve that puzzle, and…I wonder how many things Nancy can fit in her pockets as well… *hint* *hint*

6. Lorraine says:

Hi! I’m not sure if this is the right place to send this, but my birthday is coming up next week! I’ll be 22 on August 7th. I love the birthday shout-outs that you do, so I wanted to ask for one. Thanks!

7. Cosmosogurl says:

Oh I just know that temple will be full of puzzles…….

8. Lily says:

Oh, I can’t see what’s written on those signs… Too bad… Really nice picture though! Realistic and Greek-like! 😉
    Will we have a dictionary to translate things we see in LIE, like we did in VEN and SAW and… I can’t remember any others right now 😛

9. Angela says:

So excited! Looks great.

10. Caitlin says:

Will this screenshot be made into a desktop wallpaper anytime soon?

11. SpyGirl says:

Yeah, that’s a great video of Dahlia’s! 🙂
    Whoooo….I’m liking that screenshot A LOT!!! 😀
    Glad the pre-order date has been announced. (Seems like a couple days ago we were waiting for the pre-order date for MED!!!)
    Can’t wait for the cover art, soundtrack, official trailer, homepage, etc. 🙂
    Could you give us an idea of when the cover art might be released, LJ?

12. NANCYGEEK says:

Lol, just the everyday needs of a detective…. 😛 That was totally Secret Of Shadow Ranch. Was the rock from the horse shoe? I forget…. and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SCREEN SHOT?!?!?! Oh and the game color is white-ish? Hmmmm… i wonder if Nancy will be working at a museum again? I can’t waitttttt!
    -NANCYGEEK

13. Amy says:

Any new leads for Easter eggs in Creature of Kapu Cave?

14. ND's #1 fan says:

Great video, Dahlia! I loved it! 😀 And the screenshot…I think my excitement level just quadrupled!! 😛 SO cool!! As for the weekend puzzle…. it says ‘Days of Ancient Greece’! Maybe that’s what the banner says on the front of the building in the screenshot? Not sure. Really excited though! 😀

15. Tara says:

Ohhh, can’t wait for Labyrinth of Lies!!!! Looks like Secret of the Scarlet Hand’s Museum, cool!!! Can you give me a birthday shout out on August 17th, I’m turning 14, thanks!!! 🙂

16. Cassandra says:

Oh, my gosh! The screenshot looks too gorgeous! I hope to see more soon!

17. melissa Scott says:

waiting in anticipation for Labyrinth of lies…

18. Nicole Marie says:

Hi LJ! I’d like to request a birthday shoutout please 🙂 My name is Nicole Marie and I will be 23 on August 23rd. My favorite game is FIN. Thank you!