Fav Character: Dave Gregory

Take a look at Dahlia’s Vine!

I laughed a bit too loud when I first saw this in the office just a minute ago. XD What do you think? When you first played The Secret of Shadow Ranch, did you wish Nancy had another response to chose from in her conversation?

Posted in: Blogs, Characters, intern, video

16 responses to “Fav Character: Dave Gregory”

1. Amy says:

Ah yes one of my favorite quotes! Funny thing is, the book that the game was based on was released before Ned and Nancy even met! I really loved that quote along with Sonny’s “got a boyfriend?” quote 😀

Yeah, the books were revised out of order. SHA was book 5 which has Ned in it, but she doesn’t meet him until book 7, The Clue in the Diary. 🙂

Where did you hear the Sonny quote? I don’t recall that one…

2. Daniel says:

Can i have a birthday shout-out to me on August 11? I’m turning 13! Thank you! XD

3. ND's #1 fan says:

LOL, I didn’t see the Vine, since I don’t have the app, but I think I know what Nancy could *should* have said lol XD

4. Leah says:

this is kinda random, but in our last weekend puzzle, i was stumped..:( I’ve also seen this in the phantom of Venice in Fango’s office, could u give me a clue on how to solve this or tell me what game it is from?

• Sheesh4 says:

On the last post, LJ said it was binary code. We’ve seen this in the Deadly Device and The Haunting of Castle Malloy. IDK if it was in VEN.
      LJ says to get the answer, first you have to calculate the correct numbers to get your letter of the alphabet

5. Erika says:

Um…. what is being said? I can’t read or hear what Dave or Dahlia said!

6. Kalyne says:

Oh my goodness…..that is exactly what I say every time

7. Hannah W says:

Oh Dahlia….representing all the clue crew fangirls over Dave :3
    It would be awesome if he made a future cameo or apperance kinda like Shorty did in Crystal skull! 😀

8. Stephanie says:

I used to like Dave a lot, but now I’m leaving him in the dust for SONNY JOON <3 <3 <3 LOVE that guy!