Ghost of Thornton Hall for the iPad!

Hooray! Today is a historic day for Her Interactive! We have launched a full-length mystery onto the iPad! Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall used to be available exclusively for PC and Mac computers, but is now available in the iPad App store here. The Android and Kindle Fire versions will release later.

I’m excited! Are you going to get Nancy’s scariest case on your device? (I’ve seen the animation run a lot more advanced than on the computer version…it looks so great!)

Side note: we have a flash sale in honor of Mardi Gras today! It only lasts for a few more hours, so if you don’t have Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull, it’s a grand time to get it!

Not green and pink…that was in Venice.
~Little Jackalope~

17 responses to “Ghost of Thornton Hall for the iPad!”

1. I’m so excited iGTH is finally here!!:D I was only able to play like 5 minutes of it… Because I’d just gotten in from surgery and was still half drugged.. There was no way I could concentrate lol I tired! I couldn’t even spell “Thornton” right when I was searching for the app;D hehe
    I watched Frozen instead.
    So, yeah.. I’m definitely gonna play tomorrow.

2. ND's #1 fan says:

Woo-hoo! I’m soooooooooo excited!!!
    As soon as GTH comes out for the Kindle Fire, it’s mine lol. XD
    Also, LJ, I saw your secret message! ‘Not green and pink…that was in Venice’ :O What’s that supposed to mean!?!?!?! Are you hinting to someone other than Sonny Joon?!?!? If so, and Sonny’s not in MED, I’ll be mad. LOL I’ll still play it, but I still reeeaaallly want to see SJ!!! Just my opinion though 🙂

3. Anonymous says:

I got GTH for iPad and I’m loving it!! You guys have done a spectacular job! The only feature I would have added would have been something to help players identify selectable objects easier; other than that, its perfect!

Also, as for the CRY sale – I already have two copies of it! 🙂

– Ella

4. Catherine says:

Wait. The animation for GTH is better on the ipad than on a computer? That makes no sense!

*Gasps* I saw your hidden message LJ! “Not green and pink, that was in Venice.”
    THAT MEANS THAT IN THE SHATTERED MEDALLION SONNY JOON WILL NOT HAVE GREEN AND PINK HAIR, INSTEAD, HIS HAIR WILL BE COLORS THAT ARE NOT GREEN AND PINK.

I am a total genius.

5. YAY! Congratulations HeR! I bought it and it’s really amazing! It’s kind of interesting to see a computer game on a tablet. If this is successful, are you going to transfer other games onto tablets? Maybe you guys should consider doing the Dossier series onto tablets, since hidden object mystery games are so in right now in that target audience with iPhones and iPads. And something hidden in the blog post. “Not pink and green. That was in Venice”. Well I know that’s Sonny Joon reference, so is his hair maybe blue and purple?

6. Jeni says:

Will regular versions of other games work on iPad?

7. Sarah says:

obsessed! are there plans to release other Nancy Drew games for iPad? when!!

Hi Sarah! The next Nancy Drew game that will be available on the iPad will be Codes & Clues. Perhaps in the future adventure games there will be more for tablets!

8. Yvette says:

Hi guys! I’m stuck on this game. What is the password plz?

Hi Yvette! Please check out our message boards for hints and tips at community.herinteractive.com. Thanks!

9. Jenny says:

Hi
    March 2017 now… I would literally give you so much of my money to have these games available for iPad.
    Will there be any others soon??

10. Gretchen wilson says:

How do you move the letters in the cotton gin puzzle on an ipad?

11. Sarah says:

Please make more games for iPad!!! I had to stop playing after Shadow Ranch was released because my computer broke and I never got another. Now I only have an iPad and it was SO great to be able to play again. I’d happily pay more than $6 for the next one.

12. Sandy Taylor says:

The game is stuck where you enter the names on the locket. How do I reset it?