Tomb of the Lost Queen pre-orders are now live! Head over to purchase your copy and receive the *Bonus Edition. The Bonus Edition includes these fun features:
- An extra Metagame award at the end
- Cell phone games
- Extra translation hotspots
- Cell phone charms
- Ability to call S.P.I.E.D. (Strange Phenomenon Inspectors: Extraterrestrial Division) for secret recorded messages
Pre-orders begin Tuesday, April 3, 2012. Pre-orders end Monday, May 7, 2012 at 12:00PM PST.
*Physical pre-orders are only available while supplies last.
If you order your copy after noon on May 7th, you will receive the standard game.
The official release date for Tomb of the Lost Queen is May 8, 2012. It will be in all major retail outlets then.
Physical pre-ordered games will ship out no later than April 30, 2012. Digital Download pre-orders will be available to download on April 30. If you ordered multiple items (other than TMB) they will ship at the same time as TMB does if you ordered them with the pre-order.
Depending on the shipping method you choose and your location, you may receive your game earlier or later than your friends. Physical games are shipped out of Minnesota, USA. Here are your shipping methods:
Within the US:
- USPS (Standard Post Office)
- Next Day
- 2nd Day
- Post (International Post – No Tracking Available)
(Some international orders can expect delays up 3 weeks or more due to varied customs and delivery regulations.)
Due to increases in printing costs, Strategy Guides starting with Tomb of the Lost Queen and subsequent games will only be offered as digital versions. Here are the facts and benefits of the digital guides:
- No shipping cost to you
- Guides are in .PDF format
- Can be printed out at home
- High quality resolution
- Unlike physical guides, the digital version is in full color
- Zooming in and out option in .PDF to better read text and view images
If you have further questionsconcerning ordering, shipping, or downloading, check out our Help Page here.