Now that the dangerous ice and snow has melted, every one’s back in the office! Whoo–hoo! Now where were we?
Ah yes, congrats to our Nancy Drew TXT Challenge #2 winner: Dana from Madison, WI! She was randomly selected out of everyone who was entered into the grand prize drawing. Here was one of her prizes (*Note: This is my personal wallet, we did not give her my personal wallet, just the extra, unopened one that we had in the office):
Kind of makes you want one, right? I love using this; when I make a purchase the cashier notices and comments about Nancy Drew. I love when I get to talk about our games. 🙂
On to the weekend puzzle! Looks like many of you solved it, congrats! Here are the answers:
1) In Alibi in Ashes, Nancy is accused of [Arson].
3) Nancy Drew lives in [River Heights].
4) The cover of Danger by Design features a white [mask].
6) When you get into trouble, fail, or get hurt, you receive a [Second Chance].
7) The name of the Ice Cream Parlor in Alibi in Ashes. [Scoop]
10) You can order Pinky and [Perky] in Curse of Blackmoor Manor.
13) Warnings at [Waverly] Academy.
14) You can play [Land Rush] in Trail of the Twister and on your cell phone in later games.
2) Ned’s last name. [Nickerson]
5) In Secret of the Scarlet Hand, [Mayan] artifacts are on display at the museum.
6) Nancy Drew [solves] mysteries.
8) After getting arrested in Alibi in Ashes, Nancy calls her friends for [help].
9) [Treasure] in the Royal Tower.
10) Find and earn Pa [Pennies] in Trail of the Twister.
11) The Final Scene takes place in a [theater].
12) On the cover of The Captive Curse, the hand is holding a [necklace].
Now that all the spaces are filled with the words, take a look at
1D, 2A, 3D1, 4D, 5A, 6A, 7D, 8A1, 14D, 10A2, 11A, 12A, 9A, 3D2, 6D, 10A1″
The numbers refer to [the word, while A = across, and D = Down]. Count this many letters to find the [grey-shaded letter, either the only one, the first one, or second shaded letter in that row or column]. You should get this at the end [Animal plus Action]. And I’ve noticed many of you contemplating this clue to an Egg in Alibi in Ashes. You all have great theories! Like magnificent souffles!
Ok sleuths, I’ve been holding out on you. I’ve known for a while that someone has indeed discovered this “Egg” in the game, yet no one has posted exactly how to earn it. Will you be the first? Take a look at the last few weekend puzzle answers. I will give you another hint this Friday. 😉