November 23rd, 2011
I just wanted to share a few announcements before the Thanksgiving weekend:
- The latest Newsletter has just been sent out!
- Yesterday we posted an interview with our Sales and Operations Manager, Maureen.
- There will be no Twitter Quote Contest today 🙁
- Congrats to our Testimonial of the week winner, Veronica! She will receive her prize, a Nancy Drew Mug soon! For a chance to win a prize next week, submit your testimony to email@example.com and we will select a winner on Friday, December 2nd.
- New holiday sale!! Get any Digital Download game for 50% off. Also, any physical product you purchase will have free shipping, only if you order this weekend before the end of Monday, so be quick!
- The office will be closed from now until Monday for the Thanksgiving holiday (that’s why you get to read the Weekend Mystery below a few days early.)
Have a great weekend!
Posted in: Uncategorized
For the testimonials, do I have to choose one or the other? Or am I able to send both a written one and a video testimonial? Because I can’t decide between the two.
Here’s an idea: How about you combine both? Write out your script in the email, and then video yourself using that script. 😉
It would be best if you sent them in together at the same time.