Dear Fans of Her Interactive,
Thank you for being the best fans in the world for over 15 years. We deeply appreciate your loyalty and support and we are constantly working to improve what we do. As part of this effort, we are pleased to announce that we are launching a new store for digital (electronic) downloads of our games on Wednesday, September 28, 2011. These changes only affect digital downloads – our boxed games will continue to be sold and supported as before.
· No more hassle with verification codes. Just download the game, install it and enjoy.
· Each game now comes with an explicit 30 Day Guarantee – if your game does not run properly we will refund your purchase.
· We now have global customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or email for any issues with purchasing digital titles in the new store.
· We now offer more payment options including PayPal, Wire Transfer or Check to purchase our games.
· You now have the ability to purchase a back-up disc of the game.
· We now offer an Extended Download Service (EDS) that will enable you to re-download your game at any time in the next two years.
There are a couple of additional changes around our support for downloads that we want to make sure you are aware of:
· You will have to create a new account for digital (electronic) purchases.
· You will now have 30 days to download your digital game purchases. Important note: if you have not done so during that 30 day period, you will have to re-purchase the game.
· If you purchase the Extended Download Service, you have two years to download your game and may do so as often as you like during that period.
· For games purchased prior to Sept 28, 2011, we are giving you this extended download service for all of those purchases automatically. You will be able to re-download those games without charge for the next 2 years.
If you have any questions about our new store, please let us know. Thanks for taking the time to read this and we hope you will enjoy Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes as much as we did developing this 25th Special Edition title.
Stuart Moulder, CEO Megan Gaiser, CCSO