After a relaxing weekend of…well, call me guilty, but I played a Nancy Drew game and read a little of a Nancy Drew book. Yeah, some of us Nancy Drew geeks cannot let it go. But then, does Nancy ever really take time off from what she does? ~.^
This week’s task list is as follows:
1. Make sure production department burns enough discs for testing.
2. Take some video footage from the game and submit it.
3. Don’t lose our minds from trying to make #1 and #2’s deadlines
4. Find a cookie
5. Eat a cookie (we can substitute with cupcakes if we can’t find cookies)
6. Create a really wacky password
7. Remember to post the answer and solution from the weekend puzzle
While I’m thinking of it, let’s check off number seven:
Looks like this weekend’s puzzle was cracked in about an hour and a half! Wow, this must mean I need to create a really tough one for next weekend. o.O
Here’s the solution: [shift the letter the number of times to the right. Ex: B shifted one to the right is C. Y shifted 2 to the right is A, since we cycle back to the beginning of the alphabet. M=P and so on.]
Here’s the answer you should get [Captain’s Quarters Hotel] referring to The Haunted Carousel.
Nice work sleuths! I’ll be sure to give you a trickier one next time.