Download Instructions

Please follow these steps to help ensure a successful download:

Log in to your Online Store Account. You can download by clicking the Begin Download button on the Order Details page. Click the Begin Download button once only. Do not double-click.

If a prompt appears, click on Save (or Save File or Save Link As). Do not click on Run yet as this this can cause download problems. Do not rename the download file as this can cause installation problems.

We recommend that you save the file to your Desktop. You can save the download file anywhere you like, but please be sure to note that location.

Once the download starts, you will see a pop-up with a status bar and a percentage that will climb to 100%. Allow the status bar to reach 100% before you try to run the game.

Once the file is completely downloading, double-click to start game installation.

If you are still not able to download after following these instructions, please contact our Digital Store Support. More information on downloads is available on our Digital Store Help page.

ContactUs_LowerBar

24 responses to “Download Instructions”

1. marisa says:

I don’t even have a download link on my order details page…why is this?

2. Tammy says:

I bought and downloaded a game but I can’t find it! where is it? My order number is 13263221922

3. Emma says:

The download manager opens but the progress stays on 0%.

4. Elizabeth Diamond says:

I bought a game and when I submitted my billing information I didn’t receive a download link or any info on how to get my game. What did I do wrong?!?

5. Vicki says:

I am trying to use the digital download and the bar pops up with a percentage but it just won’t load and says network error what is going on?!

6. Vadim says:

I just bought a digital copy of Sea of Darkness and I don’t see a download link. I’ve been to my ‘Order Details’ page and still nothing. What do I do? My order number is **Edited for privacy**. PLEASE HELP!

Hi Vadim! You pre-ordered Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness. This means you purchased it in advance, before it is released. Once the game is released, you will receive an email on May 12th that has the download link.

7. Martha says:

How long do I have to download my game if I don’t buy the extended download service?

8. Machelle says:

Just bought Sea of Darkness and every time I try to download it it tells me that the disk image cannot be found… but it’s the digital download. I’ve been using Chrome but Safari doesn’t even let me find my order number. Please help. I do not want to buy a backup disk.

9. Taylor says:

If I buy the digital edition can I download it on my laptop and home computer like you can with an actual CD game?

You can download it onto one computer, then copy it to a disk or flash drive to another computer of your own. 🙂

10. Sophie says:

I began my download and waited an hour and it showed no sign of progress, so I left it to work my 4 hour shift, and also to the store for about two hours. My download had moved maybe from the starting point to 5%. I’m beginning my download again, but I don’t want to mess up the product or my amount of downloads or anything?

I have a mac with updated software (Yosemite). Confused!

11. Reagan says:

My sister bought Silent Spy and Sea of Darkness, but now it is saying the ‘ download link has expired.’ She’s owned many other games andnone of them have had this problem. Is there a way to get a new download link or does she honestly have to REPURCHASE a game that she already payed for?

12. She says:

I download the file but every time it reaches 100% it keeps failing. Why is this?