⚠️

KEY Physical Edition Pre-Orders Ended Tuesday, June 11, 2024.

Hello, Nancy Drew fans! Brighella from HeR Interactive here.

Today, we announce something very exciting! We’ve begun taking orders for Windows physical copies of Nancy Drew: Mystery of the Seven Keys, but this limited time offer ends on June 11th! So don’t hesitate to order your copy now.

Add the Mystery of the Seven Keys Windows physical box to your collection!

Head over to the Nancy Drew: Mystery of the Seven Keys page and simply click the “Windows Physical Copy” button to add it to your cart! It’s as easy as that. Then, check out like normal. The strategy guide will also be available as a complimentary digital download.

Buy NOW!

Spread the word because this is our one and only collector’s run for these physical disks. You will be part of an exclusive group that will own these unique and highly valued physical copies. There won’t be another chance to get them, and you only have three short weeks, so don’t forget! Orders end on June 11, 2024.

Shipping Info

Our production run for these physical copies will only begin after all the orders are tallied. This means that everyone’s copy will be produced and then shipped simultaneously. We expect shipping to begin in July 2024. This is an exclusive offer that most game publishers don’t offer fans any longer. Shipping and delivery speeds will vary depending on your location and shipping type.

So, stock up on these physical copies while you can, as there won’t be another chance! We’re so thrilled to be able to continue the tradition of physical copies for our keen Nancy Drew collectors! While you wait for your copy, secure an external disk drive if your device doesn’t already have one. Let us know in the comments, are you are getting one? Don’t forget, order before June 11th!

Order Now!

– Brighella

32 responses to “Limited Time Offer! Order your physical copy of Nancy Drew: Mystery of the Seven Keys now!”

1. Bailie says:

Will there be Mac physical copies?

• Brighella says:

Hi Bailie, our one-time physical production for Mystery of the Seven Keys will only be produced for Windows systems. -Brighella

2. Mel says:

I got it!! Whoo!! But two months long waiting!! At least I already got digital for Mac…

3. Veshurik says:

Physical edition will include Steam key inside?

• Brighella says:

Hey Veshurik, the Windows physical edition will only include the physical copy, no additional digital copies. -Brighella

• Veshurik says:

Can you please consider this possibility (to distribute digital keys inside physical box as a present)? It would be really convenient for players. Because buying the game twice (physical for 32$ + Steam for 32$) is too costful. Especially if the Steam version will have achievements etc, it would be strange to play “digital version” but not through Steam, just copy files from physical disc.

4. Rachelle says:

With shipping being $63.16 USD (just a few cents short of being double the price of the game) I will definitely be giving this is a miss sadly.

I live in Australia, not on Mars. Pretty sad for your international fans.

• Brighella says:

Yes Rachelle, that’s quite high! Unfortunately we don’t set the shipping prices. Sorry about that and thanks for being a fan all the way from Australia! -Brighella

5. Corrie says:

Yes. Will there be a Mac physical copy?
    Thanks

• Brighella says:

Hi Corrie, unfortunately not, our one-time physical production for Mystery of the Seven Keys will only be produced for Windows systems. -Brighella

6. Joni says:

I got mine ordered I can’t wait to get it in the mail. Thank you

7. Katie says:

I ordered one! Very excited!

8. Veniamin says:

Will be Steam key in this physical box?

9. Zach says:

I have been a die hard fan of Nancy Drew games since 2001! Just placed my order for the physical copy, I hope these comes with a surprise #koko kringle bar

• Brighella says:

Zach, that would be so awesome!!! Don’t want to get your hopes up, there won’t be any chocolate inside, at least that I know of! -Brighella

10. A Detective says:

Would it also come with a digital download? My computer does have a cd reader, but I’d still like a physical copy as a collectors item!

• Brighella says:

Hi A Detective! Sorry, the boxes won’t have additional digital keys. But the game files should be the same as the digital, once you copy them to your computer!
      -Brighella

11. Cristi says:

What if we don’t have an Internet connection to be able to order a physical copy and how do we get the free digital guide without that Internet connection?

• Brighella says:

Hi Cristi! If you think you might not have an internet connection to access this website and place your order before June 11, see if you can get a friend to do it for you or visit somewhere like your local library to load our site; ordering takes less than 5 minutes. The digital guide will be delivered to you after June 11th when the pre-orders officially place. You can then login again to download the Strategy Guide, which is a PDF that’s viewable without internet, and maybe you can place that on a flashdrive to access at home. Just some ideas! Hope that helps!
      -Brighella

12. Nancy says:

Physical edition will include digital key for Stеаm platform?

13. Kelly says:

Is the physical copy a disc?

14. Sam Kenney says:

Is there any possible way i could put an order on hold? I really want one as i have every other game physical copy, but i don’t get paid until the 14th. I understand if i can’t. I just really don’t want to miss it so i thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

15. Veshurik says:

The box will be usual DVD Case? I remember when you have another additional sleeve case with lamination (before Deadly Device). I wonder why you stopped to produce them 🙁

16. Mars says:

What time does ordering end? I’m going to purchase today, but I’m waiting on some money and I’m afraid I’ll miss the deadline.