If inserting the game Disc/Disc 1 into the disc drive does not start installation, the Autoplay option may be turned off, or the disc drive is having trouble reading the disc.
If you are trying to install games #24 and higher, check whether your computer has a DVD drive.
If installation does not start on its own after inserting the Disc/Disc 1 in the drive, install the game manually:
1) Insert the Disc in your disc drive.
2) Go to your Start Menu > Computer (or My Computer in Windows XP).
3) Find the CD or DVD drive that contains the disc. Double-click to Open. A new window will display the contents of the game disc.
4) Find the Setup file (this file will display as Setup Application, Setup.exe, or Setup Launcher InstallShield). Double-click this Setup file to start installation.
5) If install still does not start and you have more than one disc drive on your computer, try using the other disc drive to install the game.
Was this solution helpful? Did it solve your issue? If not, please contact our Technical Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.