We’re always looking for talented people!
Want to work for a great company making great products?
Our vision is to be the undisputed leader in creating high quality, fun and inspiring games for girls of all ages. Our philosophy is to create an environment that fosters excellence through the art of creative collaboration. We strive to create high quality synergy between game play, story and aesthetics that result in a fun and engaging experience. We hire smart, creative, resourceful and talented people and foster a fun, productive, collaborative and respectful workplace.
If this sounds like the place for you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Don’t see the right position for you? Send us your resume anyway—we’re always looking to hire amazing people and will keep your resume on file.
Jobs – Apply Now!
Job Description: Content Creator – Remote Position
Reports to: Marketing Director
Submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Content Creator will assist the HeR Interactive marketing team in the day-to-day activities for the development of (1) digital and display ads and (2) images and videos for social media channels for Nancy Drew Games. The person is also a marketing representative who will procure creative assets from our resource library and develop sales/marketing messaging for our games with an innovative spirit.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to:
- Create video and image content for digital advertising and social media channels.
- Create Instagram worthy creative to build and grow posts for Nancy Drew Games.
(This includes product and lifestyle imagery.)
- Edit (and eventually shoot) day-to-day photos for digital purposes.
- Repurpose existing creative assets until it is safe to do shoots.
- Develop and maintain databases for creative assets and media.
- Direct and produce video content including storyboarding, copywriting, shooting and editing.
- Collaborate with digital analytics and digital marketing team members to develop the creative direction for new campaigns.
- 2-5 years of advertising or marketing experience in any size company/organization.
- Portfolio of video and image content production.
- Creative eye to develop compelling content.
- Knowledge of the latest social and digital platforms for content creation, platform specs and creation of social posts is required.
- Strong familiarity with Nancy Drew videogames and Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues.
- Proficient and efficient in shooting, editing and working within Canva.
Adobe CC, Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator Premier, Audition and After Effects, Final Cut.
- Talent and location management when shoots start again.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing experience launching new products would be ideal but not required.
- Interest in videogames, consumer entertainment brands, and current/ future digital trends.
- Enthusiastic about discovering and implementing new technologies and platforms to grow content distribution and increase sales.
- Ability to work independently yet be a remote team player.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and join a small team with a big brand.
- www.herinteractive.com for video examples and image-based content.
Quality in Games
Synergy of high-quality elements to create fun and engaging games.
Quality in Environment
A fun, productive and respectful workplace.
Quality in Staff
Smart, creative and resourceful employees.