Can I gift an app?
May 20th, 2016
Retail: You can purchase gift cards for iTunes, the Google Play Store, and Amazon from the gift card kiosk at most retail stores.
App Stores: Below are instructions for gifting an app either through iTunes (for iPad or iPhone) or through the Google Play Store (for Android devices):
You can “gift” an app through iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Navigate to the App Store if you aren’t there already.
- Search for the app you’d like to gift and click on it.
- Click on the arrow dropdown next to the button you’d like to download or purchase the app.
- Click on gift this app.
- Fill out the information required and click Next.
- Select the theme you’d like the gift card to be and click Next.
- Make sure everything looks right and click Buy Gift.
- Enter your iTunes password when prompted to finish the transaction.
You can “gift” an app through Google Play Store by following these instructions:
- Launch a web browser on your PC or Mac and go to google.com/store/gift.
- Select a gift option.
- If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your gift recipient’s name, email address, and a message.
- Review your order. If needed, you can update your payment method.
- Select Buy. An email with a gift code will be sent to the recipient immediately.
Note: If your recipient deleted or can’t find the email with the gift code, you can resend the email. A copy of the gift email is sent to the email account you used to make the purchase with, and you can forward the email to the recipient.
Will you ever be making a Nancy drew game in an app for iPhones. I never play in a computer
Hello Taylor! We don’t have any current plans to release another Nancy Drew game on phones. Nancy Drew: Codes and Clues is the only one that we have available on mobile devices.