Nancy Drew® | games
Nancy Drew® - Treasure in the Royal Tower - #4
About The Game
Info And Requirements
10 to Adult
Additional installation instructions may be required for Windows Vista/7. Click here for more information.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 166 MHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU,
- 16 MB of RAM,
- 150MB or more of hard drive space,
- 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible graphics video card,
- 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible sound card,
- 8X CD-ROM drive, mouse, and speakers
Treasure in the Royal Tower
Follow Ancient Clues to Find Marie Antoinette's Legendary Secret!
While snowed-in at the Wickford Castle Ski Resort you, as Nancy Drew, are trapped in a place that's as strange as its history. The castle is a riddle, full of dead-ends and detours that hint at a legend left behind by Marie Antoinette! Solve baffling puzzles, search concealed rooms, interview evasive suspects, and sidestep danger on the hunt for a secret that the doomed Queen was desperate to hide in Nancy Drew: Treasure in a Royal Tower.
***PLEASE NOTE: The physical version of this game is SOLD OUT and has been officially retired. We will not be restocking Treasure in the Royal Tower; however, the digital download version is still available.***
There is currently no Strategy Guide available for Treasure in the Royal Tower. Individual copies of other Strategy Guides are available here.
- Hit the slopes for a ski adventure, but watch out for avalanches!
- Learn about Marie Antoinette and her historic castle
- Assist with housekeeping duties while snooping for clues
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels