- Show all categories
- Warnings at Waverly Academy
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- The Phantom of Venice
- Legend of the Crystal Skull
- The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
- The Creature of Kapu Cave
- Danger By Design
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Secret of the Old Clock
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor (DVDi Game)
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Haunted Carousel
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- The Final Scene
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Secrets Can Kill
- Dossier: Resorting to Danger
- Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses
- Online Download Purchase Questions
- Physical Game & Box Purchase Questions
- Messageboard and Website
- Instant Response
Game window flickers after starting game
While playing the game, the screen flashes off and on, or lots of weird characters appear and flicker on the screen in front of the game.
The currently installted video card driver may not fully support DirectX or have bugs that cause the game to behave oddly.
Updating your video drivers may resolve this issue. Check with the manufacturer of your computer or video card to see if an updated driver is available. For more information on how to do this, check our General graphics/display issues page.
Pressing the Alt and Tab keys together several times to toggle out of and back in to the game may also minimize or eliminate the problem.
Last update: 2009-11-12 11:20
Author: John K.
You cannot comment on this entry