- Show all categories
- Warnings at Waverly Academy
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- The Phantom of Venice
- Legend of the Crystal Skull
- The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
- The Creature of Kapu Cave
- Danger By Design
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Secret of the Old Clock
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor (DVDi Game)
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Haunted Carousel
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- The Final Scene
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Secrets Can Kill
- Dossier: Resorting to Danger
- Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses
- Online Download Purchase Questions
- Physical Game & Box Purchase Questions
- Messageboard and Website
- Instant Response
DLA error occurs during install, can't remove Disc 1 from drive
During installation, you receive a DLA error and are unable to remove Disc 1 from the drive.
A program currently on your computer, Sonic DLA, is not allowing the game installer to function properly.
Disabling or removing the DLA program before installing the game may be necessary. The first thing to try is disabling the program by taking the following steps:
1. Go to 'Start' - 'My Computer' and right-click on the icon for your disc drive then select 'Properties'.
2. Click on the tab at the top that says 'DLA'.
3. Uncheck the box for 'Enable DLA on your drives', then click 'Apply' and then 'OK' to finish.
Then reinstall the game. If the DLA error continues to occur, you'll need to remove the program by going to your Control Panel and uninstalling it from there. Look for a program called DLA from Sonic or Roxio and uninstall. Then try reinstalling the game again. After the game has successfully installed you can look for the Roxio/Sonic program again via download on the internet.
Last update: 2009-11-12 11:40
You cannot comment on this entry