- Show all categories
- Warnings at Waverly Academy
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- The Phantom of Venice
- Legend of the Crystal Skull
- The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
- The Creature of Kapu Cave
- Danger By Design
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Secret of the Old Clock
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor (DVDi Game)
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Haunted Carousel
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- The Final Scene
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Secrets Can Kill
- Dossier: Resorting to Danger
- Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses
- Online Download Purchase Questions
- Physical Game & Box Purchase Questions
- Messageboard and Website
- Instant Response
Unable to uninstall using add/remove programs
Unable to uninstall the game using Add/Remove programs or Uninstall feature.
A partial or failed installation of some files prevented the game from fully installing.
Manually delete the game files from your computer by taking the following steps.
1. Double-click on 'My Computer' icon on your desktop, or go to 'Start' and click on 'My Computer' (or 'Computer' for Vista).
2. For earlier games, double-click on your local hard drive (usually C: drive) and then on 'Nancy Drew'.
3. Right-click on the game folder you wish to remove and select 'Delete'.
4. For later games, go back to 'My Computer', double-click on the C: drive, then 'Program Files' and look for another 'Nancy Drew' folder here. Delete the game folder you wish to remove from this location.
5. Go to 'Start' and click on 'My Documents' (or 'Documents' for Vista).
6. There will be a game folder in here for each game #14 and up. This is the saved game folder, please note that deleting this folder will delete any saved games you have for that title. Right-click on the game folder and select 'Delete'.
Deleting these game folders and emptying them from your Recycle Bin will remove all game files from your computer. If a listing for the game still shows in your Add/Remove Programs list, it is in name only and the game is no longer taking up any space on your computer.
Last update: 2009-11-12 10:47
Author: Tech Support
You cannot comment on this entry