- Show all categories
- Warnings at Waverly Academy
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- The Phantom of Venice
- Legend of the Crystal Skull
- The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
- The Creature of Kapu Cave
- Danger By Design
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Secret of the Old Clock
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor (DVDi Game)
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Haunted Carousel
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- The Final Scene
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Secrets Can Kill
- Dossier: Resorting to Danger
- Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses
- Online Download Purchase Questions
- Physical Game & Box Purchase Questions
- Messageboard and Website
- Instant Response
2753 Error is displayed during installation
Error 2753 occurs and installation does not complete.
Installer sees duplicate files in a Temp folder on the computer for previous files that have the same name as files included with the game and cannot successfully install the game.
Create a new folder inside the Temp folder and moving all temp files into the new folder. To do this, please take the following steps:
1. From the Start menu, go to the Control Panel. If you're in Vista, select "classic view" from the left-hand panel.
2. Select "Folder Options", and go to the "View" tab.
3. Under "Hidden Files and Folders", select "Show Hidden Files and Folders", and press the Apply button.
4. From the Start menu, select "My Computer" (XP) or "Computer" (Vista), and go to your C:\ drive.
5. Go to the following location (for "username"
substitute the username under which you are logged in):
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temp
6. Create a new folder inside of the temp folder. Copy all the files in the Temp folder and move them into your new folder. If any specific file will not move or delete, just choose ‘Skip’ or ‘OK’ to skip that file.
7. Start the install process as usual.
Last update: 2009-11-12 11:30
You cannot comment on this entry