- Show all categories
- Warnings at Waverly Academy
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- The Phantom of Venice
- Legend of the Crystal Skull
- The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
- The Creature of Kapu Cave
- Danger By Design
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Secret of the Old Clock
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor (DVDi Game)
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Haunted Carousel
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- The Final Scene
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Secrets Can Kill
- Dossier: Resorting to Danger
- Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses
- Online Download Purchase Questions
- Physical Game & Box Purchase Questions
- Messageboard and Website
- Instant Response
Game locks up or crashes during gameplay (error with game.exe)
Game locks up or crashes during game play.
Game does not start after clicking on game icon.
This is usually caused by one or more files not getting correctly installed.
Typically uninstalling and reinstalling the game will resolve this problem. To uninstall the game, go to 'Start' - 'Control Panel' and use the Add/Remove or Uninstall feature to uninstall the game. If given the option to Modify, Repair or Remove, select 'Remove'.
After uninstalling the game, verify all game folders have been removed from your computer. Any remaining game folders will be in one of the following locations (depending on the game title and your operating system):
C:\Program Files\Nancy Drew
For XP: 'My Documents' folder (C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents)
For Vista: 'Documents' folder (C:\Users\Username\Documents)
Delete any remaining game folders in these locations and then empty them from the Recycle Bin on your desktop. Once this is done, reinstall the game as usual. For additional help on installing games, please click here .
Last update: 2009-11-12 11:16
You cannot comment on this entry