- Show all categories
- Warnings at Waverly Academy
- Ransom of the Seven Ships
- The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- The Phantom of Venice
- Legend of the Crystal Skull
- The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
- The Creature of Kapu Cave
- Danger By Design
- Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
- Secret of the Old Clock
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor (DVDi Game)
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Danger on Deception Island
- The Haunted Carousel
- Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
- Secret of the Scarlet Hand
- The Final Scene
- Treasure in the Royal Tower
- Message in a Haunted Mansion
- Stay Tuned for Danger
- Secrets Can Kill
- Dossier: Resorting to Danger
- Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses
- Online Download Purchase Questions
- Physical Game & Box Purchase Questions
- Messageboard and Website
- Instant Response
Demo opens when trying to install the full version of ICE
After inserting the full version disc the ICE Demo is launched.
This is caused by autoplay after inserting the full version disk on a computer with the ICE Demo previously installed.
There are two ways to resolve this issue.
1. Uninstall the ICE Demo prior to attempting to install the full game.
2. Open My Computer, right click the CD/DVD drive that contains the full version ICE disk, select Explore, then run Setup.exe.
Last update: 2008-11-18 11:57
Author: Nancy Drew
You cannot comment on this entry