NANCY DREW TXT CHALLENGE #2
Congratulations to our winner Dana from Madison, WI!
UPDATE: The game has now ended. Thanks for playing!!
Prizes: The first 200 participants will receive a 50% off coupon for any Nancy Drew Digital Download game, all other participants will receive 25% off.
Grand Prize: Solve all 10 questions and have 60 or more points and be entered into the Grand Prize:
• One BONUS 25th SPECIAL EDITION copy (physical) of Alibi in Ashes
• Alibi in Ashes Strategy Guide
• Nancy Drew Leather Wallet
• WWNDD Sweatshirt (What Would Nancy Drew Do?)
• One copy of Nancy Drew (2007) the movie
• $100.00 Amazon Gift Card
Don't forget to post your scores to Facebook!
Here’s How to Enter: TEXT the word “NANCY” to 82257
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING (MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY FOR TEXT ENTRIES). GAME BEGINS AT 12:00:01 A.M. PACIFIC TIME (“PT”) ON December 7, 2011 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. PT ON JANUARY 19, 2012 (“GAME PERIOD”). GAME ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR PUERTO RICO. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL CONSUMERS WHO SOLVE ALL 10 PUZZLES RECEI VE A COUPON FOR 25% OFF ANY NANCY DREW GAME (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD). CONSUMERS WHO SOLVE ALL 10 PUZZLES PLUS HAVE A POINT TOTAL OF GREATER THAN 60 POINTS WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING.
1. HOW TO PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN GAME. Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “NANCY” to 82257 to play (Game will only work on major wireless networks such as AT&T , Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile). Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to play by text message. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You will receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
2. PRIZES: The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. ALL UNCLAIMED OR FORFEITED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants, the random time at which prize is available and on the time a particular entrant submits a Play. If a prize offered becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Game open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win.
4. GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash portions of the prize may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize unless otherwise required by law. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winners will be forfeited. Winners’ first initial, last name, hometown and state will be disclosed on Winners List which will be distributed upon request and as required by law. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Text winners will be notified by text, at the mobile number provided at the time of entry. He/She will receive a text message with instructions on how to claim their prize. Text winners must provide name and address information within seventy-two (72) hours in order for the independent judging agency to capture winner’s name and address or prize will be forfeited. Her Interactive is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable, without a forwarding address or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will result in forfeiture. If winner of any prize is a minor, prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. If applicable, allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of prize following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States and Puerto Rico.
6. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of participating in the Game, agree to release Company, Sponsor, Promotion Parties and gift card prize source and its affiliates from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor. No more than stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that programming, production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed in any prize category, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes through a random drawing of all non-suspect, eligible prize claims.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web site, mobile phone service, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Game; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Game. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Game. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or any other person’s mobile phone or computer related to or resulting from participating in this Game or downloading or copying materials from or use of mobile phone or Web site. If, for any reason, Game, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Game, and determine winners from eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In the case of a dispute, authorized subscriber of e-mail account or mobile phone used to play at actual time of Play will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be natural person who is assigned a mobile phone number by a wireless service carrier. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her mobile phone number during the Game Period.
All Federal, State and Local tax liabilities and any other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winners.
By participating, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules.
Any of the above rules apply to all parts of promotion.
©2011 Her Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.