Nancy Drew Cake Design Contest!
Welcome to the Nancy Drew Cake Design Contest! Please read the following instructions and rules carefully. We want to be fair, and don’t want to disqualify anyone. Here's the drill... (and if you're still not sure about something, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contest Starts: Tuesday, April 5, 2011.
- Contest Ends: Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 at 11:59pm PST. Entries WILL NOT be accepted after this date!
- You MAY submit AS MANY ENTRIES as you want. Go nuts!
- Submit your photos to: email@example.com and include your name, phone number and mailing address. This information will not be revealed outside of our office.
- The Top 3 entries, as determined by the judging panel at Her Interactive, will be posted to our Facebook page by 5pm Friday, April 29th.
- The cake design with the most votes (counted in “likes”) by 10:00am on Monday, May 2nd, will win the competition.
- Participants do not need a Facebook account to enter the contest, but they do need to “Like” our Nancy Drew PC Games Facebook page in order to vote and/or see the voting results.
- Cakes MUST have a Nancy Drew theme. Be creative!
- Cakes must be YOUR creation. Having your friends help you is acceptable.
- You will be judged on the design and creativity of your “Nancy Drew” cake. How it tastes is up to you.
- Cakes MUST be CAKE. While you may use materials for support, the creation's decoration needs to be edible.
- Cupcakes are acceptable.
- You are responsible for all cake expenses. So if you are under 18 years of age, please ask your parents for permission before buying cake supplies.
- You must own the rights to ALL PHOTOS you email to us.
- The photo must clearly show you (the designer) holding your creation (the cake).
- Keep it clean. Don't email anything objectionable. (All entries are subject to approval.)
- Entering in the contest and emailing photos gives us rights to reproduce and use those images throughout our site, but also in other collateral, promotional materials, etc., as we see fit, and without compensation. Please note that we may use your photos even if you do NOT win.
- You can ONLY submit one photo per cake design.
The winner of the Nancy Drew Cake Design Contest will receive the following:
- A “Special Edition” version of our next game: The Captive Curse
- A $100.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com
- A WWNDD (What Would Nancy Drew Do) t-shirt
2nd Prize: A “Special Edition” version of: The Captive Curse
3rd Prize: A “Special Edition” version of: The Captive Curse
*Please Note: The Captive Curse is currently scheduled to release in June 2011. You will receive your copy of the game at that time.